Sep 14, 2015

Make a lovely Forest Photoshop Manipulation Step by Step

Magic Forest: Photo Manipulation Tutorial


photoshop+illustrator

Hello folks
My name is Sy. Abuzar and I've been creating Adobe Photoshop tutorials for about 2.5 years. Photoshop is the greatest software for pic editing. From, this post I decided to mainly focus on the photoshop manipulation and photo effects. 

Before,
 that I was shared some basic tutorials. although  to produce more photoshop tutorials of manipulation and effect as well as usually tutorials. Thanks for visiting, I hope you find something interesting! Also, don't forget to subscribe to me on YouTube for future tutorials!
Recommend to read: How To Change The Image Background in The Photoshop with a video guide in Hindi-Urdu

I hope you will make great
 photography by learning and doing practice with me. I always provide you something new ways to make a great practice materials as well as.


# Please share your experience or anything in comment box which you want to tell me.

Watch complete video of magic forest photo editing manipulation:


Download all images and brush used in this project to practice:

Photo Credit: faestock.deviantart.com

1) Model
2) Forest
3) Brush
5) Moss
6) Lantern
7) Wolf


Photoshop Brush Credit: www.brusheezy.com
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

# Please share your experience or anything in comment box which you want to tell me.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hope you like this video subscribe my YouTube channel and website for updates and keep visiting my blog.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

0 comments:

Post a Comment